It’s that time of year again, when cell phones are out and family photos are taken. Of course, you want to look your absolute best in them.
If you are reading this and have noticed fine lines and wrinkles appearing since the last gathering, it’s time to treat yourself to a special gift.
Here is why you should consider Botox in DC for the holidays.
What Do I Need to Know About Timing My Injections?
Botox works by blocking nerve signals to muscles through a neurotoxin, so the muscles relax. When this takes effect, your skin also relaxes and you notice fewer lines and wrinkles when making facial movements.
Some improvement can be expected within a few days after the procedure. However, it can take up to two weeks to see the final results. This means you need to allow yourself time between your injections and your next special event.
Here’s Why You Should Consider Botox in DC for the Holidays.
There are three key reasons you should choose anti-wrinkle injections:
- Affordability. The average cost of Botox for one area is $408. This is less expensive than many other cosmetic procedures that offer similar results, and it’s even some skincare products that don’t actually do what they claim.
- No downtime is necessary for recovery. You should schedule your injections on a day when rest is possible, but you won’t necessarily need it. Treatment does not interfere with your busy schedule.
- It works in multiple places. This is one of the great reasons why you should consider Botox in DC for the holidays! Botox can address these areas:
- Corners of the mouth
- Crow’s feet
- Eyebrow lift
- Forehead lines / horizontal lines
- Frown lines
- Lines between the eyes (glabellar lines)
- Neck bands
The Holidays Are the Perfect Time to Refresh Your Appearance at beBold Aesthetics!
Our team loves this time of year! We are excited for the opportunity to make it special for you by using only the most advanced techniques for sensational Botox results.
Contact us at 301-635-4396 to book your appointment now!